Friday, July 13, 2012

Never in All My Life!

So, Jillian was helping a patient who was having an insurance issue, and it was taking quite some time. Amber had been chatting with the woman behind her about her day, and she mentioned she had ice cream melting in her car, so Amber decided to ring up the woman at our other cash register. As she finished the transaction, the first woman yelled, "Did she really just cut in front of me? Never in my life have I had someone cut in front of me in line like that. I don't care if she has ice cream in the car. Who doesn't go to the grocery store without a cooler in the back of her vehicle, seriously?" We all kind of stared at her for a minute, thinking she was joking, but she was seriously upset. Jillian said, "I'm sorry, I am still helping you, Amber was not helping you." But the lady still looked really mad and stormed out of the store as soon as Jillian resolved the insurance issue. It is like if you go to Walmart and one check out line moves faster than yours, really? Is that cutting in line? And um, I don't go to the grocery store with a cooler in the back of my car, do you?

1 comment:

  1. The only people I've seen putting coolers in the back of their car to go to Walmart are some of us Blanding-ites who have to drive 75 miles to the nearest Walmart. Apparently we should set up 2 registers up front, one being specifically for people like that :P

    ReplyDelete