Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Silly patients

For some reason a patient and I were talking about how the crime rate in Boise must be much higher than the crime rate in Orem, mostly because Orem is like 99% mormon and I guess mormons don't commit crimes... anyway... so I mentioned that Boise isn't nearly as bad as Pocatello, which happens to be my least favorite place on earth and also happens to have the highest meth use rate like, anywhere. "Oh," he said, "so that's how you learned to compound drugs, perhaps you should be using that skill more often." If I did learn how to cook meth in pharmacy school, I think I'd quit my day job and just do that.

1 comment:

  1. You should give it a shot! Orem is a good place for that. There have been several meth busts over the years there. It's worth a try, right? :)

    ReplyDelete